Audiology / Hearing Services: Southwestern Colorado ENT & Assoc. offers a range of diagnostic and rehabilitative services to adults and children, including:
- • Comprehensive hearing evaluations.
- • Occupational hearing screenings.
- • Custom hearing protection and recreational earpieces for children, musicians, those exposed to excessive noise, kayakers, distant swimmers, etc.
- • Hearing aid services, including counseling and dispensing.
- • Hearing aid donation bank accepts previously owned hearing aids to re-condition and provide to children / adults in need.
- – Hearing aid donations are tax deductible
Cochlear implant services for those with bilateral severe – profound hearing loss.
- • Aural rehabilitation / therapy for the hearing impaired.
- • BAHA (bone anchored hearing aid) services for those with permanent conductive hearing loss or single sided deafness.
How did you do?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions,
we urge you to call us to set up an appointment
for a complimentary hearing evaluation.